Saturday, June 27, 2009

Catch up!

Wow! It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but I've not been sitting idle! No, not me! Here's what I've been doing:
Zentangle Bookmark Swap for Gluebots:


May Tag Swap for Gluebots:


Heart Pin Swap:
I was going thru my quilt scraps to get together some fabric to make some beads that I saw on a recently, and when I found this little scrap, I knew I wanted to use it for this pin--except that you don't get to see that much of it!!!LOL!!!

Charmster Necklace Round Robin--this is Kristine's Necklace. I piggy-backed off the 'Time' theme, and added the watch face and hands.

Charmster Flamingo Swap:


Red/White/Blue Ornament Swap:

Altered Tin Swap:

1 comment:

  1. Oh...so much juicy delicious art to look at...which only added fuel to the drool from looking at you header!!! What a lovely blog to visit! I must call in more often...vbg

    ReplyDelete