Monday, March 15, 2010

I've been busy.......

I know I've been MIA for a month now. I've been to Art & Soul/Vegas and Adorn Me! in Houston. I started a post, but I know you'd rather see pictures, right? I've got plenty of them, so let's get started!!!!! I'll explain as we go along. We have to start off with the pocket skirt, because that's where I left off.

I scrapped the skirt in the previous post, which I named 'Too Much Pink and Not Enough Orange'. (This is it in it's original condition.)Here's the one I wore, which won 'Best of Show':





These are the pendants and bracelets for the kits I made for the Tea Party:




Here are the kits all made up!:


These are the tables decorated:

















Teapots!!!!!

































1 comment:

  1. That's an impressive body of work, m'dear!

    And thanks for showing us all the cool/funny teapots! I hope Portland has ones as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete